Thursday, March 29, 2012

March Favorites

Hi Everyone!

I’m so sorry I didn’t do a Makeup Monday series this week.  My schedule got the best of me and I just was crazy busy.  Anyhow, rather than do a Makeup Monday on a “Thursday” LOL, today I will feature my March favorites.  It’s my first time doing a month favorites and I think I will start doing this monthly because things I do use can change, and of course I just love to share my most favorite things I use and I feel are worth buying.  So lets get started…


Skin Care:
·         My everyday skin care I use is Philosophy’s Purity Cleanse and the Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash.  However, that scrub I feel is gentle at times, so I use the ST. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control.  This stuff is amazing (for me anyway) to exfoliate the dry skin, blemishes, just the nasties on the skin.  Because it’s a little “rougher” I love to use this when my skin needs a little refresher.  Especially with this weather going on it’s just a mess.  The cold to warm, to rain to dry….it’s really making my skin go crazy

·         The Lise Watier l'Expérience 24-hour Dual Eye Contour Program has been wonders also…love it.  It’s an eye treatment for day and night.  The tube to use during the night, it helps lock in the moister under your eyes gives you that firm and well rested look.  For me it has also helped diminish some of my dark circles as well.  The day tube helps with smoothing the fine lines and wrinkles leaving your eyes looking very bright and fresh.  (You can only purchase this at Naimies in Los Angeles, or on www.naimies.com, or by going to Lise Watier directly.  It’s very limited sold in the USA as it’s from Canada)


Hair Care:
·         For the past months, I have really been babying my hair because I want it to grow long…and it’s been doing great.  Thanks to the Organix Hydrating Macadamia Oil Intensive Mask, this stuff is also amazing I love it.  I use it as directed, but also when I don’t do anything to my hair and throw it in a bun, I will leave this in all day.  And I swear you hair is so soft and moisturized

·         When I put any heat to my hair I have been using the Tresemme Instant Heat Tamer.  This also helps with my hair staying moisturized especially when I flat iron it.  This really does protect your hair.  I have used many other heat protecting sprays and they fail, this one works wonders


Makeup:
·         My foundation that I have been using all month is the Chanel Perfection Lumiere.  Love love love!  I have done a blog review on it, please check it out

·         I have also been using the Woodwinked eyeshadow from MAC all month as well, actually maybe longer.  It’s a perfect everyday shadow that I can just throw on, it gives your eye a little spark, but in a subtle way as well.  It’s perfect for everyday…in my opinion

·         MAC’s mineralize skinfinish in Gold Deposit has been my all time favorite for a long time.  This just gives you the perfect sunkissed golden glow.  My skin is an olive complexion with warm undertones, and this highlighter is sooo perfect.  I just love it



These are my all time favs that I’ve been loving and used all month, definitely these are re-purchases for sure.  They are becoming my staples in my beauty collection. J  Let me know if you have any questions, and also please share with me your March favorites as well.  I would love to hear about your items……I’m always loving to try out new things. J

Take care beauties…..see (or hear…lol) you in the next blog!! xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment