Friday, May 3, 2013

My April Favorites


Helloooo Beauties!! 

I haven’t done a monthly favorites in a longggg time….so I thought I’d bring it back. J  Take a look at what I’ve been loving in April….


Skin Care
Estee Lauder Purifying Sparkling Clean Foam Cleanser: Perfect for really removing makeup residue, dirt and oils

Clinique All About Eyes – Eye Cream: This cream has been very useful with reducing the puffiness around the eyes.  The product is very cooling and calming.  Although I’d have to say it didn’t really reduce the dark circle and the fine lines, well they sorta diminished.  My dark circles are mainly hereditary so I didn’t’ expect much of a reduction – I mainly used this to control the puffiness, and it did just that.

Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentre: My ultimate holy grail!!!  I use this in my professional kit as well as my personal skin care regimen.  This moisturizer is so moisturizing you can feel it just soak in your skin feeding it all the yummy benefiting ingredients that keep your skin feeling nourished.   


Makeup
Dermablend Concealer: This concealer has medium to heavy coverage – which I love.  I really dislike that heavy mask look so I stay away from the full coverage concealers.  And the light coverage ones are just too sheer for me and my dark circles.  So this one works perfect!  A little definitely goes a long way.  And the best way to apply is with a synthetic brush.


Model in a Bottle: Since it’s been very warm around my neck of the woods, I’ve been using Model in a Bottle to help with setting my foundation and keeping it in tact for the long warm days.  However, I don’t spray it on my face because I still like a little bit of the natural dewiness and I don’t need everything fully protected.  So instead I would spray 2 pumps on my brush to help moisten it while I buff in my foundation.

Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes Eyeliner in Deep Purple 6L: Since we are well into our Spring to Summer days, I’ve been jazzing up my eyes with a little pop of color.  Especially during the days I don’t feel like wearing any eye shadow.  So to add that pop I would apply purple eyeliner to my waterline – this helps bring out my brown eyes as well.


Hair Care
Wen Haircare by Chaz Dean: A MUST HAVE PRODUCT!!!  This product has brought life back to my hair – no joke!!!  I am mixed Filipino and Black, therefore my hair is a bit curly.  Although I like to straighten it or curl it all the time…..so it has seen its worse days all dried and shriveled up.  I resorted to trying the Wen Cleansers and oh gosh did I fall in love immediately after the first try.  My hair is super shiny - more than it’s ever been, I can feel my hair has gained a lot of strength it no longer feels week limp and brittle, and it actually has help it grow quickly as well.  A helpful tip that I’ve done is leaving the product in all day in a bun, it’s like a 24hr deep condition.

Macadamia Oil: After straightening my hair or curling it, I add just a bit to the tips of my hair.  Not only does it help tame the frizz but it’s also giving my hair nutrients and helps cure those split ends. J


Fragrance
J’ adore by Christian Dior: This is my all-time favorite scent feeling sexy and grown yet still girly and sweet. J



I hope you enjoyed all what I’ve been obsessed with for the entire month of April…comment and tell me what have been some of your favorites last month – I’d love to hear so I can maybe pick up some of your recommending products.

Take care…and Happy Friday! J xo Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment