Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Product Review: Too Faced Candlelight Pressed Powder


This invisible pressed powder is really not that bad, I really like it.  I have to say it’s not my favorite product I reach for all the time, but I love using it when in the mood for a glowy effect on my face.  Usually when I want my skin to look fresh, healthy and glowing, I’ll definitely reach for this.

This pressed powder can be used as a setting powder for your foundation, and is also translucent.  So it definitely can adjust from the lightest to darkest skin tone.  My skin tone is about a warm tan color, and it doesn’t appear white or like I have an ashy effect on my face.  However; if you have oily skin, I would say you absolutely need a primer (which you should use all the time regardless) because by the end of the day your skin will have some natural oils seeping through.  Or you may use a setting spray as well. 

I absolutely love that the powder contains the gold flecks inside.  This is what helps give your face looking very glowy….giving you the “J LO Glow”. J  Although because of the gold flecks, I wouldn’t use this powder during any flash photography.  You will get tons of flash back and your face will not look so cute…if you know what I mean! J

So just to recap….

Pros:
Glowing and dewy skin
Sets your foundation
Packaging is cute and compact – perfect to throw in your purse

Con:
Skin can appear oilier after a period of time
Do not use during any flash photography





Thanks for reading…..until the next post!  Have a good day beauties! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment