Monday, June 25, 2012

A Glimpse of what went on while in NYC...


Hi All,

Heyyy...I'm back from visiting the big apple, and boy let me say was it an amazing trip!  I met so many great people, I worked my butt off for like 10-12 hrs a day, seen so many different sites.  It was amazing and I can't stop thinking about when I will be returning.  J

There's definitely a lot to share from that trip, but I don't think I'll be able to fit it all into one post.  With that said, lets just start off with a lil glimpse of me working on a model portfolio.  Check out the video below, it's a BTS of us lovely ladies at work in the streets of NYC.  Enjoy!! J xo







http://youtu.be/sJZ2EBd642c


Model: Frances Cordova (www.francescordova.com)
Photographer: Michelle Alexandra (www.michellealexandraphoto.com)
Hair/Makeup: Tiffany Purdy (www.purdyfaces.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment