Monday, January 9, 2012

Themed Boudoir Photo Special

Hi Everyone...Happy Monday! I’d like to share an opportunity with you for those interested in photoshoot opportunity.  On Saturday, January 21st I will be working with the fabulous Michelle Alexandra Photography (http://www.michellealexandraphoto.com/) on a themed boudoir photo special. You will be given the opportunity to take glamour/beauty photos and then switching to taking those seductive type photos. J  Hair and makeup will be provided by me.

This is the time to let your good girl and bad girl side come out...I mean everyone has a lil’ Sasha Fierce in them.  :) As Valentines Day is just around the corner, this will be perfect to give as a gift to your special someone.  So if you’re interested, please contact Michelle Alexandra or myself directly to book your appointment.

 xo Tiffany

Contact Info:
Michelle Alexandra

Tiffany Purdy



No comments:

Post a Comment